xSF

Author Topic: xSF shutting down, 5th of may 2019  (Read 4962 times)

Diablo

Reply #75 on: April 25, 2019, 11:18:26 am
 :ohmy3:

RadioActive

Reply #76 on: April 26, 2019, 05:07:37 pm
I'm gonna miss you guys so much....... I mean all the fun times we've had together as a community. shit can't believe this is happening but the inevitable has to happen. Good luck to everyone and I know I haven't been a big of an impact in this community but if you would like to be in touch with me, here's my steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/RadioActive528 I would love to have chats. Extending my regards to everyone, you all have a place in my heart forever. F

HistonY

• VIP
  • Legend
  • When deeds speak, words are nothing
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: May 01, 2019, 07:50:01 am
Good luck everyone.

Jordi

Reply #78 on: May 02, 2019, 08:52:31 am
I have no words
I'm sorry I've been away all this time, to find out that they closed the server, a sad news

AlDuelz

Reply #79 on: May 02, 2019, 07:39:17 pm
I have no words
I'm sorry I've been away all this time, to find out that they closed the server, a sad news

Atleast you will make your best to be there, the 5'th May 2019 huh ?

I do remember you, it has been a really long time... Hit me up on Discord ! AlDuelz#0001  :smoke:
EX Forum Moderation and Media Team leader. (Lead Admin)

Don't forget to check the rules from time to time, they might change or get modified in the future : https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?topic=16290.0

Before contacting me for help, be sure you are contacting the right person :
https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?topic=30396

ZeroDeathZ

Reply #80 on: May 03, 2019, 10:22:06 am
Thank you so much xSF for providing us wonderful experience throughout my stay here in this community.
It's been a wild ride xSF. Now it is time for you to rest. Good bye.

1ceCuBe

• Communication & Electronics Engineer.
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: May 05, 2019, 11:14:32 pm
Actually Sad to hear this, I had a lot of great days here regardless what happened 2 years ago. but as we know. Every story has an end. I left sa:mp tho' but still. So, Take care people I hope ya'll reach what you've dreamed for.
PS: Watch more sunsets than netflix.
cheers!
-IceCuBe

Altair

Reply #82 on: May 05, 2019, 11:17:56 pm
Actually Sad to hear this, I had a lot of great days here regardless what happened 2 years ago. but as we know. Every story has an end. I left sa:mp tho' but still. So, Take care people I hope ya'll reach what you've dreamed for.
PS: Watch more sunsets than netflix.
cheers!
-IceCuBe
My other babe along with @Maro  :love3: :love3:

DeAgLe

Reply #83 on: May 06, 2019, 01:10:40 am
It all started by the curiosity I had to see what San Andreas Multiplayer would look like after completing more than 4 times the single player mode. I was 15 at that time and xSF (SEv2 back in December 2012) was the first server I got into and was totally amused by the gameplay, but not more than the community itself.
I started realising things after about a month of just passively reading to the chat and trying to understand this whole thing while driving around and doing stunts O0, as it was my first ever online experience of this kind.
Went from an absolute noob (I really mean it), to progressing in administrative ranks and improving as person in all meanings, without noticing that it was having a big part in the making of the personality I have now got, and the career I now follow.
More than 4 years of my life, I've spent actively in this community, going beyond the physics of a video game, to a thing a lot more complex, and giving this whole experience without noticing, a greater meaning.
Thank you everyone I've known for the good times, and everyone else who is a contributor in this journey.
HEIL XSF!

ps: altair?! so it all makes sense..
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:13:13 am by DeAgLe »

Altair

Reply #84 on: May 06, 2019, 01:18:23 am
It all started by the curiosity I had to see what San Andreas Multiplayer would look like after completing more than 4 times the single player mode. I was 15 at that time and xSF (SEv2 back in December 2012) was the first server I got into and was totally amused by the gameplay, but not more than the community itself.
I started realising things after about a month of just passively reading to the chat and trying to understand this whole thing while driving around and doing stunts O0, as it was my first ever online experience of this kind.
Went from an absolute noob (I really mean it), to progressing in administrative ranks and improving as person in all meanings, without noticing that it was having a big part in the making of the personality I have now got, and the career I now follow.
More than 4 years of my life, I've spent actively in this community, going beyond the physics of a video game, to a thing a lot more complex, and giving this whole experience without noticing, a greater meaning.
Thank you everyone I've known for the good times, and everyone else who is a contributor in this journey.
HEIL XSF!

ps: altair?! so it all makes sense..
You love me  :love3:

DeAgLe

Reply #85 on: May 06, 2019, 01:38:43 am
You love me  :love3:
I love abusing you

denNorske

• Owner
  • I am a furry, aka Duckyfox
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: May 06, 2019, 07:13:18 am
I thank you all for the journey so far, and wish you all lots of good luck in your lifes.
xSF closed down yesterday at 23:53, it was weird pulling the plug.

Keep sending screenshots you have or so, to xsfmemories@gmail.com so we can generate a huge collection of pictures from xSF to be hosted the coming years.

Blonsky

Reply #87 on: May 06, 2019, 08:16:54 am
This is the end of the story from XSF, maybe I'll give a title like a favorite movie right now like

eXtremeSF:EndGame
see you next friend ... remember you all have friends here don't forget them. bye.

maybe I will focus on working and achieving success. and I will not forget all of you who have been good to me while I played in the xSF that I love :thumbsup3:

Executor

Reply #88 on: May 07, 2019, 08:45:19 pm
Wow man, it was really heart breaking to see the server which provided me entertainment in my young age has closed down. Well, I thank all of you. Generally , kids are advised to be outdoors, but xsf was kind of given more preference by me. I really had a lot of good and bad memories here, but it somehow managed to make me learn to go through some smooth and rough stages.

Thank you guys for giving me so much good time, you all will be blessed for making many people's lives.

MK

Reply #89 on: May 09, 2019, 04:20:01 pm
Thanks for the memories, been around since 2013 ; - )
will miss you all !
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."