xSF

Author Topic: xSF shutting down, 5th of may 2019  (Read 4961 times)

Prodigy

• Why are you watching my profile?
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: April 05, 2019, 03:48:55 pm
Bye Jani @Splash_

I'm gayer than James Charles, sister!

Nerve

Reply #61 on: April 06, 2019, 10:56:08 am
Thanks everyone for your honesty and hardwork, good luck with your life!

RaffaelloDuff

• Retired Staff
  • Legend
  • Lol Coaching Italia Founder
    • View Profile
    • Lol Coaching Italia
Reply #62 on: April 07, 2019, 06:22:18 pm
Unlike many others, I am glad xSF is closing, not because I am happy to see it get finally buried, but because I have been a part of this community for a little over 5 years, and I recognize that it does not have any life left in it. I'm glad to see it closing because as den's friend, I'd hate to see him getting exhausted and putting time into a game that is losing players every single day. Most importantly, I'd hate to see him get death threats. When he first told me that he did, I was angry and worried. Nevertheless, I'll share my experience and story on the server since everyone is doing it.

I was 13 when I first joined SA:MP. I remember looking through the server list, and joining servers I came across. At one point, I joined UIF, but it was a horrible experience. It was too packed for me and they clearly couldn't manage anything. I stumbled upon xSF, and I wanted to give it a try because I was curious, and I loved it the moment I joined. It was populated, but not obnoxiously populated. I fell in love with hayclimbs, and would try to finish one every single day. One day, I was at /hayclimb2 when @milk messaged me out of nowhere saying something about Assassin's Creed, and we started talking, and he invited me into his group: Milk_Maniacs. There, I saw Netano, Rastamaniac, knackworst, and many more. Then, Milk_Maniacs got disbanded for whatever reason, and we all migrated to @RaffaelloDuff's group known as Freedom_Fighters. It was a lot of fun being around those guys, and I got to meet Raffaello properly. Then, Freedom_Fighters was also disbanded and they all migrated to The Innovative, and I remained groupless. I quit SA:MP for 3-4 months, then returned, then left again for whatever reason until 2015.

In 2015, milk decided he did not want his account anymore, as he was bored of playing SA:MP, so he gave it to me (Back when it was not against the rules). I established many friendships with people, but most notably Hunty, and Blak. I saw that Hunty was insane at cbugging and dueling, so I asked him to teach me, and he didn't hesitate to teach me. I learned how to C-bug, and I would duel him and people constantly trying to improve, until I really really improved. I acquired helper later that year after getting rejected for some reason, but a little bitch known as Gledalac (who was also American, fucking retard) decided to falsely report me to ReV, and ReV, mindlessly without looking at the other side, demoted me (See why you should be grateful for den @helpers). Then I obtained proof of him being racist towards minorities, and I sent them to ReV and he temp-banned him. Later on, he would pull more shit, and I talked to staff members about him, and he got banned by Gabie for "pce" (You're a legendary player if you know that or remember that). She then gave me helper on my birthday a couple of months later, and I was promoted to moderator sometime in September.

I was extremely active at that point, so I knew whether other staff members were doing great (according to my bias) or not. It pissed me off that some people were doing nothing, yet keeping their position, or people doing minimal, and still getting promoted. I would complain to Gabie every week, and my complaints would just fade into thin air, like nothing ever happened. As a tempered little 16 year old, I did not like that. I met Moxo at the end of the year, and that's a story I don't want to talk about, but just know that I did not like Sparky for a reason related to Moxo. In 2016, I started becoming friends with Asperg, and we would do shady shit together as staff members. Later in 2016, Noor got banned by Asperg just because we didn't really like him, and he reported us and I backed Asperg up, and we both were demoted. I didn't care at that point, because management was awful in my opinion (except for Fartman), and I wanted to get revenge.

I met Affan, we became really close, and we would talk almost everyday. He took over the server, and I told him Gabie was basically doing nothing while he was doing everything from coding and stuff, so why does she have more power than him? Gabie did not like that he basically demoted her to a "lower position", and told ReV a bunch of things, and something happened with Affan. At the time, Affan and Anya were a thing. Afterwards, I told Affan to log into Gabie's account and just attack the server by banning a bunch of people and everyone who joined. We were banned permanently for attacking the server, and we would be re-banned each time the ban list was cleared. In December of 2018, I decided to check up on how the server was doing, and I returned, and the rest is history. I met a lot of amazing people and became friends with people who I had never thought I would become friends with. Here I am.

Honorable mentions and references:

1 - Gledalac's Ban Appeal.
2 - pemanZ gets caught using reaction hacks because he sent it to me and lies about it in his helper application.
3 - One of the worst players the server has ever had.
4 - A report against the worst helper xSF has ever had and one of the worst players the server has ever had.
5 - Salty player because I got moderator, so he got his Turkish friend to write his "goodbye" that is full of syntax errors and calls everyone immigrants and foreigners even though he is one big foreigner. Wannabe.

And now onto people I'm not particularly on good terms with.

@SamEEr. : I don't know if you are going to ever see this (you probably will), but I genuinely dislike you. You're such a horrible player, and extremely fake. I hope we never meet again.

@Lakis: I dislike you a lot too. You think you're hilarious and a good troll, but you are really not. You're just a wannbe attention whore.

@Brian: I don't know how I feel about you. You showed me that you are not able to let go of prior impressions, and that's a characteristic I dislike, especially when you have not seen if the person is different or not. I don't know how I feel. I genuinely hated you back in 2016 however, and now I don't know. We don't have to like each other however, but I'm willing to squash everything. PM me to talk.

@[IW]BungaBunga: Without a doubt one of the most horrendous people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I hope I never have to meet you again. You got your panties in a twist when I roasted how shit your English was, while thinking you had the best English ever. All you talked about was how you get pussy, when you're probably a fat guy living in his mom's basement chatting shit.

@JaeBum?(???)?: Awful human being, and extremely racist. Many people had disliked you before I did, so I should have seen it earlier. That report felt so good when you were demoted. You deserved it.

@KDOT.: Your personality is horrible, and I don't know how some people liked you. I tried giving you a chance in your appeal, but you acted like you did not have anything to apologize for because you're so good at everything, right? Plot twist: No.

@Mr.Tom: I can't emphasize how much I dislike your cocky personality. You don't have anything to be cocky about. Change your attitude, or it will be a detriment to you. Quit trying to act like you're in a higher position than you really are. I know you dislike me a lot, and I'm glad you do.

A few words to people:

@denNorske: First off, I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you. You're one of the kindest people I have met on SA:MP, and possibly ever. Your kindness got in the way of your judgment at times, and put you in a situation where people could take advantage of you. You're hardworking, selfless, and altruistic in nature. You're a great friend, and you can hit me up any time you want to talk. I'll always be there for you. Thank you for being such a great owner and unbiased. You did a lot for the server. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove that I had changed.

@Netano: One of my best friends here, and someone I genuinely respect because of how much you have contributed to the server. When the attack happened, I knew I never wanted to ban you, just because of how much I respect you. I'm glad you got to see the better side of me, and I know you're going to be a great father, and your kid is so lucky to have you as their dad.

@Akira: Where do I even begin with you? We didn't talk at all when I came back, because I thought you did not like me. I don't know what got us talking for the first time, but I'm glad we did because you became one of my best friends here. You supported me through almost everything, and I appreciate you a lot. You care about the server a lot, and you are hard-working, and I really hope you get a career in Law Enforcement because I know you'd be great at it.

@Nerve: You intimidated me when I first met you. You did not talk to me at all. I appreciate your support at the time I applied for helper, and you continued to support me throughout. Thanks for always roasting me and playing deathmatch with me.

@Armionus: When I first met you, I thought you were condescending for some reason. However, when I got to know you better, I found out you were the most humble and nicest people I had met on here. Thank you for allowing me to be toxic towards you, and thank you a lot for listening when I talked about physics. I don't do that with many people, even though I want to so badly. I appreciate you a lot. Remember: If two objects start at the same height with the same inital velocity, and end at the same height, they have the same final velocity, no matter what, because they have the same mechanical energy. Velocity does not depend on mass.

@Soviet: First one I met when I came back! You caught me under the alias "Kepler". Same with Nerve, you intimidated me at first, and I didn't like you as much in the beginning, but when we got to voice chat, I liked you a lot then. Keep being the cool, tough Russian that you are. You're great most of the time now.

@Naranja: God, you make me laugh so much, especially your signature about Mr.Tom. My !rep and !cookie buddy, and someone I always go to if I have something funny to say. You should become a writer, because the way your writing is concise and flows well is extremely impressive in a writer. Keep learning, and start writing.

@Lilkapaa: Ugh fuck. The cringiest person I know, but I love you so much. You make me laugh a lot along with Naranja, Akira and Koshya. One of the best people I have ever met on SA:MP because at 15, you are certainly a better human being than I was at 15 or 16. You're insane, and straight up retarded sometimes, but I appreciate your friendship a lot. Keep learning Scratch, and please move onto Python or CSS when you're done. You're a great person, and fun to be around.

@Koshya.: I have no words to describe you. One of the most toxic people I have ever met here, but when I talked to you, you became more toxic, and also more fun and amazing. You became one of the best people I have met on here as well. I enjoy that you don't take anything seriously and you are chill about everything. Your code always looks beautiful, and I'm glad you're creating a portfolio, because you have talent and passion for programming. You are going to be a great programmer in the future, and whoever hires you is extremely lucky. I'm glad I was the first one to ever hear your voice. Du bist behindert though. I love you.

@Chris.: You seemed innocent as hell at first, but your personality reminds me of Edge's personality, whom I love and appreciate a lot. Keep being you, and put that damn gun down. I'm glad to have you in the same group as me, as you are loyal.

@FoXRacing: My babe. Come to Chicago again so I can see you one day, and we can go to Cloud gate and Willis Tower. Keep being awesome.

@Emperor: My babe back from 2016. Definitely one of my great friends here. I could tell you didn't know how to feel about me when I first came back, but then you noticed that I had changed, and I'm glad you have. I appreciate you a lot as a friend, and my partner in the 2v2 tournament. You have so much potential, and I hope you go that American college you are planning on going to. I know you are going to do great things in life. Please do not hesitate to hit me up if you need help in math or physics. I'll be more than happy to help you.

@Mixa: My true best friend. I miss talking to you every single day. You're such a great guy, but MEs suck ass. Seriously though, thanks for giving me another chance. I have always looked up to you from the day I met you in 2015 till now. You were always diligent and hardworking, and you still are. Same with Emperor, hit me up if you need me to do any Taylor Series or integral. I love you.

@TersloK: You and Fartman have one thing in common: You two are so nice to everyone, and I have never seen you do anything bad towards anyone. I have supported you through everything, and I will continue to support you deep down. I have had a lot of fun with you, just fucking around. It was a pleasure meeting you.

@Menace: You're such a great guy, and extremely fun to be around. You're nice to everyone around you, and I'm glad I got to meet you and call you a friend. We would hang out together alone when it's nighttime in the US and I would have nobody to play with on the server. Continue on designing and programming. You're good at it.

@Zig: The greatest friend I have ever had on the server. I can't thank you enough for the amount of fun we always had together. We knew how to have fun. You're the best person I have met on SA:MP, and I appreciate you a lot. You have always supported me, even when I was truly a shit person. Thank you. I love you.

@Duy: My first best friend on this server alongside milk. MicroTough was a better name. Thank you for all the fun we had together, and believing in me always.

@RaffaelloDuff: We have had our ups and downs, and I know you disliked me a lot in 2015-2016 due to the VictorLee thing, and I'm sorry for betraying you at one time. I know you will never accept this apology, but I appreciate you too. I remember when you gave me $100m on my birthday. Thanks for ruining my KDR back then, and continued to /akill me when I returned.

That's all, folks. Focus on your future, and never let anyone get in the way of your dreams. Have a clear vision for the future.

Sincerely,
Altair.
No problem man, I'd still akill ya if I was admin, :megusta: thx for your words anyways, gl. @Altair

iPaid

Reply #63 on: April 07, 2019, 10:22:58 pm
Unlike many others, I am glad xSF is closing, not because I am happy to see it get finally buried, but because I have been a part of this community for a little over 5 years, and I recognize that it does not have any life left in it. I'm glad to see it closing because as den's friend, I'd hate to see him getting exhausted and putting time into a game that is losing players every single day. Most importantly, I'd hate to see him get death threats. When he first told me that he did, I was angry and worried. Nevertheless, I'll share my experience and story on the server since everyone is doing it.

I was 13 when I first joined SA:MP. I remember looking through the server list, and joining servers I came across. At one point, I joined UIF, but it was a horrible experience. It was too packed for me and they clearly couldn't manage anything. I stumbled upon xSF, and I wanted to give it a try because I was curious, and I loved it the moment I joined. It was populated, but not obnoxiously populated. I fell in love with hayclimbs, and would try to finish one every single day. One day, I was at /hayclimb2 when @milk messaged me out of nowhere saying something about Assassin's Creed, and we started talking, and he invited me into his group: Milk_Maniacs. There, I saw Netano, Rastamaniac, knackworst, and many more. Then, Milk_Maniacs got disbanded for whatever reason, and we all migrated to @RaffaelloDuff's group known as Freedom_Fighters. It was a lot of fun being around those guys, and I got to meet Raffaello properly. Then, Freedom_Fighters was also disbanded and they all migrated to The Innovative, and I remained groupless. I quit SA:MP for 3-4 months, then returned, then left again for whatever reason until 2015.

In 2015, milk decided he did not want his account anymore, as he was bored of playing SA:MP, so he gave it to me (Back when it was not against the rules). I established many friendships with people, but most notably Hunty, and Blak. I saw that Hunty was insane at cbugging and dueling, so I asked him to teach me, and he didn't hesitate to teach me. I learned how to C-bug, and I would duel him and people constantly trying to improve, until I really really improved. I acquired helper later that year after getting rejected for some reason, but a little bitch known as Gledalac (who was also American, fucking retard) decided to falsely report me to ReV, and ReV, mindlessly without looking at the other side, demoted me (See why you should be grateful for den @helpers). Then I obtained proof of him being racist towards minorities, and I sent them to ReV and he temp-banned him. Later on, he would pull more shit, and I talked to staff members about him, and he got banned by Gabie for "pce" (You're a legendary player if you know that or remember that). She then gave me helper on my birthday a couple of months later, and I was promoted to moderator sometime in September.

I was extremely active at that point, so I knew whether other staff members were doing great (according to my bias) or not. It pissed me off that some people were doing nothing, yet keeping their position, or people doing minimal, and still getting promoted. I would complain to Gabie every week, and my complaints would just fade into thin air, like nothing ever happened. As a tempered little 16 year old, I did not like that. I met Moxo at the end of the year, and that's a story I don't want to talk about, but just know that I did not like Sparky for a reason related to Moxo. In 2016, I started becoming friends with Asperg, and we would do shady shit together as staff members. Later in 2016, Noor got banned by Asperg just because we didn't really like him, and he reported us and I backed Asperg up, and we both were demoted. I didn't care at that point, because management was awful in my opinion (except for Fartman), and I wanted to get revenge.

I met Affan, we became really close, and we would talk almost everyday. He took over the server, and I told him Gabie was basically doing nothing while he was doing everything from coding and stuff, so why does she have more power than him? Gabie did not like that he basically demoted her to a "lower position", and told ReV a bunch of things, and something happened with Affan. At the time, Affan and Anya were a thing. Afterwards, I told Affan to log into Gabie's account and just attack the server by banning a bunch of people and everyone who joined. We were banned permanently for attacking the server, and we would be re-banned each time the ban list was cleared. In December of 2018, I decided to check up on how the server was doing, and I returned, and the rest is history. I met a lot of amazing people and became friends with people who I had never thought I would become friends with. Here I am.

Honorable mentions and references:

1 - Gledalac's Ban Appeal.
2 - pemanZ gets caught using reaction hacks because he sent it to me and lies about it in his helper application.
3 - One of the worst players the server has ever had.
4 - A report against the worst helper xSF has ever had and one of the worst players the server has ever had.
5 - Salty player because I got moderator, so he got his Turkish friend to write his "goodbye" that is full of syntax errors and calls everyone immigrants and foreigners even though he is one big foreigner. Wannabe.

And now onto people I'm not particularly on good terms with.

@SamEEr. : I don't know if you are going to ever see this (you probably will), but I genuinely dislike you. You're such a horrible player, and extremely fake. I hope we never meet again.

@Lakis: I dislike you a lot too. You think you're hilarious and a good troll, but you are really not. You're just a wannbe attention whore.

@Brian: I don't know how I feel about you. You showed me that you are not able to let go of prior impressions, and that's a characteristic I dislike, especially when you have not seen if the person is different or not. I don't know how I feel. I genuinely hated you back in 2016 however, and now I don't know. We don't have to like each other however, but I'm willing to squash everything. PM me to talk.

@[IW]BungaBunga: Without a doubt one of the most horrendous people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I hope I never have to meet you again. You got your panties in a twist when I roasted how shit your English was, while thinking you had the best English ever. All you talked about was how you get pussy, when you're probably a fat guy living in his mom's basement chatting shit.

@JaeBum?(???)?: Awful human being, and extremely racist. Many people had disliked you before I did, so I should have seen it earlier. That report felt so good when you were demoted. You deserved it.

@KDOT.: Your personality is horrible, and I don't know how some people liked you. I tried giving you a chance in your appeal, but you acted like you did not have anything to apologize for because you're so good at everything, right? Plot twist: No.

@Mr.Tom: I can't emphasize how much I dislike your cocky personality. You don't have anything to be cocky about. Change your attitude, or it will be a detriment to you. Quit trying to act like you're in a higher position than you really are. I know you dislike me a lot, and I'm glad you do.

A few words to people:

@denNorske: First off, I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you. You're one of the kindest people I have met on SA:MP, and possibly ever. Your kindness got in the way of your judgment at times, and put you in a situation where people could take advantage of you. You're hardworking, selfless, and altruistic in nature. You're a great friend, and you can hit me up any time you want to talk. I'll always be there for you. Thank you for being such a great owner and unbiased. You did a lot for the server. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove that I had changed.

@Netano: One of my best friends here, and someone I genuinely respect because of how much you have contributed to the server. When the attack happened, I knew I never wanted to ban you, just because of how much I respect you. I'm glad you got to see the better side of me, and I know you're going to be a great father, and your kid is so lucky to have you as their dad.

@Akira: Where do I even begin with you? We didn't talk at all when I came back, because I thought you did not like me. I don't know what got us talking for the first time, but I'm glad we did because you became one of my best friends here. You supported me through almost everything, and I appreciate you a lot. You care about the server a lot, and you are hard-working, and I really hope you get a career in Law Enforcement because I know you'd be great at it.

@Nerve: You intimidated me when I first met you. You did not talk to me at all. I appreciate your support at the time I applied for helper, and you continued to support me throughout. Thanks for always roasting me and playing deathmatch with me.

@Armionus: When I first met you, I thought you were condescending for some reason. However, when I got to know you better, I found out you were the most humble and nicest people I had met on here. Thank you for allowing me to be toxic towards you, and thank you a lot for listening when I talked about physics. I don't do that with many people, even though I want to so badly. I appreciate you a lot. Remember: If two objects start at the same height with the same inital velocity, and end at the same height, they have the same final velocity, no matter what, because they have the same mechanical energy. Velocity does not depend on mass.

@Soviet: First one I met when I came back! You caught me under the alias "Kepler". Same with Nerve, you intimidated me at first, and I didn't like you as much in the beginning, but when we got to voice chat, I liked you a lot then. Keep being the cool, tough Russian that you are. You're great most of the time now.

@Naranja: God, you make me laugh so much, especially your signature about Mr.Tom. My !rep and !cookie buddy, and someone I always go to if I have something funny to say. You should become a writer, because the way your writing is concise and flows well is extremely impressive in a writer. Keep learning, and start writing.

@Lilkapaa: Ugh fuck. The cringiest person I know, but I love you so much. You make me laugh a lot along with Naranja, Akira and Koshya. One of the best people I have ever met on SA:MP because at 15, you are certainly a better human being than I was at 15 or 16. You're insane, and straight up retarded sometimes, but I appreciate your friendship a lot. Keep learning Scratch, and please move onto Python or CSS when you're done. You're a great person, and fun to be around.

@Koshya.: I have no words to describe you. One of the most toxic people I have ever met here, but when I talked to you, you became more toxic, and also more fun and amazing. You became one of the best people I have met on here as well. I enjoy that you don't take anything seriously and you are chill about everything. Your code always looks beautiful, and I'm glad you're creating a portfolio, because you have talent and passion for programming. You are going to be a great programmer in the future, and whoever hires you is extremely lucky. I'm glad I was the first one to ever hear your voice. Du bist behindert though. I love you.

@Chris.: You seemed innocent as hell at first, but your personality reminds me of Edge's personality, whom I love and appreciate a lot. Keep being you, and put that damn gun down. I'm glad to have you in the same group as me, as you are loyal.

@FoXRacing: My babe. Come to Chicago again so I can see you one day, and we can go to Cloud gate and Willis Tower. Keep being awesome.

@Emperor: My babe back from 2016. Definitely one of my great friends here. I could tell you didn't know how to feel about me when I first came back, but then you noticed that I had changed, and I'm glad you have. I appreciate you a lot as a friend, and my partner in the 2v2 tournament. You have so much potential, and I hope you go that American college you are planning on going to. I know you are going to do great things in life. Please do not hesitate to hit me up if you need help in math or physics. I'll be more than happy to help you.

@Mixa: My true best friend. I miss talking to you every single day. You're such a great guy, but MEs suck ass. Seriously though, thanks for giving me another chance. I have always looked up to you from the day I met you in 2015 till now. You were always diligent and hardworking, and you still are. Same with Emperor, hit me up if you need me to do any Taylor Series or integral. I love you.

@TersloK: You and Fartman have one thing in common: You two are so nice to everyone, and I have never seen you do anything bad towards anyone. I have supported you through everything, and I will continue to support you deep down. I have had a lot of fun with you, just fucking around. It was a pleasure meeting you.

@Menace: You're such a great guy, and extremely fun to be around. You're nice to everyone around you, and I'm glad I got to meet you and call you a friend. We would hang out together alone when it's nighttime in the US and I would have nobody to play with on the server. Continue on designing and programming. You're good at it.

@Zig: The greatest friend I have ever had on the server. I can't thank you enough for the amount of fun we always had together. We knew how to have fun. You're the best person I have met on SA:MP, and I appreciate you a lot. You have always supported me, even when I was truly a shit person. Thank you. I love you.

@Duy: My first best friend on this server alongside milk. MicroTough was a better name. Thank you for all the fun we had together, and believing in me always.

@RaffaelloDuff: We have had our ups and downs, and I know you disliked me a lot in 2015-2016 due to the VictorLee thing, and I'm sorry for betraying you at one time. I know you will never accept this apology, but I appreciate you too. I remember when you gave me $100m on my birthday. Thanks for ruining my KDR back then, and continued to /akill me when I returned.

That's all, folks. Focus on your future, and never let anyone get in the way of your dreams. Have a clear vision for the future.

Sincerely,
Altair.
so this is how it all ends? Thanks @Altair!

Credits: Sprint

LilyWhite

Reply #64 on: April 08, 2019, 09:50:19 am
tfw the closure of xsf is one day before my birhday
hi i am LilyWhite.

click the cute seal for a surprise!

Angel Cake

• VIP
  • Every moment is a fresh beginning
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: April 10, 2019, 03:11:47 am
Missed you @blazefantasyy <3
Sad to see xSF closing, hopefully it's for the best, much love to everyone that kept me company in the past.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:17:50 am by Angel Cake »

Vlade

Reply #66 on: April 10, 2019, 02:08:08 pm
oh would you look at that, i was thinking of playing samp once again because xsf actually and samp in general had been a part of my childhood.

all these replies were pretty sad because you can definitely see the love among players, and that to me, is the xSF's trump card over other servers, from countless moments and meeting new friends is actually what made me stay in here for longer, and it's like the gamemodes and maps are just icing on the cake.

hats off to you @denNorske for keeping the server alive for more months until it's closure, and hopefully you can get over with what you're going through :celebrate3:

EDIT: don't we get to have retired staff tag too uwu
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:17:53 pm by Vlade »

DrillSergeant

• VIP
  • Trust issue are the worst.
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: April 11, 2019, 06:23:07 pm
Wait so where is the topic of europe’s calling ??

blazefantasyy

Reply #68 on: April 11, 2019, 11:08:16 pm
I'm guessing she deleted it after realizing what a fool she made out of herself with such a nonsense topic.

DrillSergeant

• VIP
  • Trust issue are the worst.
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: April 12, 2019, 06:24:47 am
I'm guessing she deleted it after realizing what a fool she made out of herself with such a nonsense topic.
I wonder if somebody has screenshot of that

Tomas

Reply #70 on: April 13, 2019, 09:41:56 am
Sup yall im T0m45_ aka Tomas Aka Dark3r / Had3s (VIP)

Even tho I am not an active player anymore and I retired at Innovative and decided to quit way back in 2018, I still can't thank yall enough for sticking around me in 2014/2015/2016 when we had fun fight events, score races, a lot of deathmatches, stats collections and just fun shit.

It's upsetting to see the server shut down, obviously UIF did the same to my older server which had 400+ daily players because UIF are bunch of retards and one day SA-MP will lose evermore players and so they will be down too.

UIF got mad because my older server which I can't advertise was racing them on players.

Anyways goodluck with your lives guys! Maybe create Minecraft xSF server or just join Me on Minecraft! msg me on discord because minecraft is most popular multiplayer game i think, not some random 2004 warcraft, Anyways Good luck guys, can't thank you enough!.
@Zig @Netano @denNorske and more legit members from innovative that I remember!.

Eimis

Reply #71 on: April 14, 2019, 07:09:16 pm
big shoutout to [xsf]awesome for being a fucking ruthless champ, everyone else is a total padawan... maybe except for zig
play gloria

denNorske

• Owner
  • I am a furry, aka Duckyfox
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: April 15, 2019, 11:03:08 am
I wonder if somebody has screenshot of that
I do have screenshots of the entire thread up until I reported.

Lakis

Reply #73 on: April 16, 2019, 04:42:32 pm
rip xsf 2012-2019   :love3:

fuck off @Altair

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:32:41 pm by Lakis »

Drifty

Reply #74 on: April 24, 2019, 11:52:39 am
I wasn't active after the economy reset because by then majority of friends here left XSF. I barely could talk to anyone who was part of the old XSF fam. But SAMP was the only game and it'll remain as that which I played around holyfreaking 2560+ hours. Nothing can come close to this. It always break my heart that something you put so much effort and love going to be shut down for good. I'll always remember xSF and it'll have a special place deep down of my heart. This community was the most versatile gaming community and people I met was the most incredible. I had so much memories with it.
And my maternal grandfather died 5th of 2017, so this shut down date will always be in my memory.

Best of luck to everyone. I don't share my personal stuffs here and there but I'm active on Discord every single day. If you want to play or even say hi, hit me up at chiefhamim#4219

Here's an emotional song for you people.
Serhat Durmus - Yalan (ft. Ecem Telli)