xSF

Author Topic: xSF behaviour - and xSF freeze.  (Read 738 times)

GreffenWood

Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 01:48:44 pm
We're all with you.
Keep fear to yourself, share courage with others.
Don't be the perfect one, be the right one.

Blonsky

Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 02:24:42 pm
1. You shouldn't be disappointed at anything. You going out of your way to post your replies here should have known the consequences that the community will one way or the other retaliate.

2. Hope whatever it is you find your way through. Good luck.
I think the same as you.

I hope you can get the best in the future  :wink3:

Supreme.

• Admin
  • Change the game, don't let the game change you.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 01:33:15 pm
You're the best, all of us know that you will succeed. Good luck and don't rush, every second matters.  :love3:

Menace

• VIP
  • sleep is for the weak
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 05:37:20 pm
Don't let the others let you down; I mean seriously people would utter bullshit and claim things that are blatantly lies. Just think that there are some people who care about you, who think that you matter the most to them. Good luck, and please don't ever come back until you feel better again!  :love3:

Thanks for your time and hard work that you have dedicated to us, for the betterment, for the enjoyment, for the excitement. You are truly the best leader this community will ever have. Take care!

With love,
Mustafa.
It has been a great time, with this community. I have learnt a lot of new things, exchanged a lot of ideas, and thoughts here. The members of this community are outstanding & welcoming.

- I won't say "Rest in peace" because, this community is everlasting. Best of luck in your lives, may you be happy and smiling in every aspect, every stage of life.

~best wishes,
Mustafa.