xSF

Poll

Are you for?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No,Why?
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Multiple Suggestions  (Read 175 times)

F1C

on: March 10, 2019, 09:31:20 pm
Your in-game name: F1C.
What is your suggestion: My suggestions are to add the last things: Add cmd to see your personal record for cbug,Make dm's for max 2,4 players not like duel for multiple rounds,add question quest like maths,and reaction test are add some questions like:whats the world population..
How will it benefit the community:it will be fun and interesanting
Additional information:I fell bad for all my wrong topic and im sorry for that forgive me :tongue3: :tongue3: :love3:

几4ㄒ卄4

Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 07:24:05 am
I would go for +1 for adding Trivia Games

Maifu

• Why are you watching my profile?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 01:20:40 pm
Yes

Armionus

Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 05:37:16 pm
Whenever you are suggesting multiple ideas within one topic, could you please put a little bit more effort into separating them? I had some difficulties reading the topic and trying to understand what ideas you bring to the table exactly. You could make a list using the forum features, or just divide them into separate paragraphs, that alone would be plentiful. You may also modify the topic and try accordingly, I'd love that too.

Now, let's see what we got according to my understanding:
  • A command to see your personal record for emptying a deagle clip through cbugging. A small, but good idea. A command could be made, but it could be added to /stats as well. Positive
  • It took me multiple trials to read this one, but I believe you are suggesting the creation of deathmatches that allow only 2-4 participants. It could be useful whenever you want to have some fun with your friends in deathmatches for example, and you don't want anyone else to interfere with your entertainment. Positive

EDIT: I just found out that Akira has suggested a grossly similar suggestion as /myDM in this topic.
  • This could be very difficult to implement. First, we would have create a database where we gather an immense amount of questions with their respective answers. We would also have to find a way to make the system accept these answers written in multiple ways, low and highcase letters for example.
    Furthermore, the question about world population as an example isn't technically the best one, since the answer is constantly changing. You would also have to specify that what degree of approximation the question requires. Only questions that have constant and short answers would work here.
    All of this requires too much energy and we admins can make the quiz ourselves. Negative
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:52:12 pm by Armionus »

Dann.

Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 07:38:56 pm
1. Positive.
2. Positive.
  • This could be very difficult to implement. First, we would have create a database where we gather an immense amount of questions with their respective answers. We would also have to find a way to make the system accept these answers written in multiple ways, low and highcase letters for example.
    Furthermore, the question about world population as an example isn't technically the best one, since the answer is constantly changing. You would also have to specify that what degree of approximation the question requires. Only questions that have constant and short answers would work here.
    All of this requires too much energy and we admins can make the quiz ourselves. Negative

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:53:16 am by Dann. »

Deanen

Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 09:28:38 pm
Whenever you are suggesting multiple ideas within one topic, could you please put a little bit more effort into separating them? I had some difficulties reading the topic and trying to understand what ideas you bring to the table exactly. You could make a list using the forum features, or just divide them into separate paragraphs, that alone would be plentiful. You may also modify the topic and try accordingly, I'd love that too.

Now, let's see what we got according to my understanding:
  • A command to see your personal record for emptying a deagle clip through cbugging. A small, but good idea. A command could be made, but it could be added to /stats as well. Positive
  • It took me multiple trials to read this one, but I believe you are suggesting the creation of deathmatches that allow only 2-4 participants. It could be useful whenever you want to have some fun with your friends in deathmatches for example, and you don't want anyone else to interfere with your entertainment. Positive

EDIT: I just found out that Akira has suggested a grossly similar suggestion as /myDM in this topic.

An addition for what Armionus was saying, I'd like to see /mycbug as a command in game. Players can easily forget their cbug time if they don't save it.

NOTE : I have the same votes as Armionus.
STAY LOW MOVE FAST KILL FIRST DIE LAST ONE SHOT ONE KILL NO LUCK PURE SKILL.

Keepa

I used Google Translator for my helper applications and suggestions.

Deanen

Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 12:38:33 pm
3. Negative.

https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?topic=30171.0

Perhaps he wrote "Negative" for the reasons shown above by Armionus. You could've told him via PM instead of declaring that here.
STAY LOW MOVE FAST KILL FIRST DIE LAST ONE SHOT ONE KILL NO LUCK PURE SKILL.