xSF

Author Topic: faroukinG[Dz]'s Helper Application  (Read 494 times)

faroukinG[Dz]

• VIP
    • View Profile
on: March 03, 2019, 04:44:07 pm

In-game name: faroukinG[Dz]

Discord username: faroukinG[Dz]#7856

How old are you? I'm 16 years old

How many hours can you play every week? I play around 5-12 hours per week

What country are you from and what is your timezone? Algeria, GMT+1

How long have you been playing SA-MP? i started to play SA-MP Since 2017

Why do you want to be given this position?
As we know that the helper position is not muting or jailing people, The Helper position means giving the help to the new players(beginners),I'm Helpful Guy i want this position first then your green Light Just for helping the players , It's my pleasure when I help a player who need a help I-G, It also makes me happy, I'm active everyday about 2 hours to 4 hours and more than 4 hours on weekend, I'll show to you my efforts to make the server always UP.
Now, I feel that our community must be helpful and friendly, I'm ready to prove that I'm capable for this position.

How can you help our community? Why should we choose you over somebody else? Base your answer off your attributes and qualities:
Well, I should be chosen rather than others because I like helping the beginners and I'm also active everyday, I have a good reputation in xSF. In Addition I know The Arabic/French language so I think that quality will qualify me , Therefore I'll help the arabic/french Players who don't know the English language Moreover, I'm always ready to help people who need help with a calm attitude and patience.

In-game statistics:

Requirements
Registered both on forums and in-game at least two months prior to applying Done.
Registered on Discord and joined xSF's Channel Done.
Active both on forums and in-game daily, or close to that Done.
At least 50 hours total playing time on the server Done.
Clean ban, kick and any sort of punishment record in the past two months Done.
Decent and understandable use of the English language Still improving :) .
Generally helpful, friendly and good behavior both in-game and on forums Done.
Minimum of 10 report points in /stats Done.
Able to play 3 hours per week at least Done.

A small and honest reminder:
As you all know, I can't put my studies in the 2nd place and skip them. So, after the holidays, my activity will start decreasing and therefore I'll keep playing 3 hours per week in-game, at least. I'm gonna be active on Forum and IRC .
Regards,
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:47:56 pm by faroukinG[Dz] »

Ramy

• Admin
  • Hi , i'm Ramy.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 04:51:01 pm
I see you're a great guy ! very friendly and supportive !
it's a +1 for me ; just focus on speaking more!

Akira

• Management
  • Legend
  • Mente fuerte
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 05:05:36 pm
You're such a genuine guy that can surely handle this position, although your English level is not really up to par yet and this is the only thing that destabilizes me. For the rest, you're more than good to go. +1

Deanen

• Helper
  • Nobody Special.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 08:04:23 pm
Well crafted Application!

I see nothing bad from you. Nevertheless, you're helpful when needed and friendly.

I wish you goodluck, +1 from my side.
STAY LOW MOVE FAST KILL FIRST DIE LAST ONE SHOT ONE KILL NO LUCK PURE SKILL.

TersloK

• Helper
  • haha yes
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:13 pm
You are a really friendly person and you always give your best trying to help other players in-game.
For me, it's a solid Positive
Good Luck!

BillaTM

• Helper
  • Tsagakia
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 08:45:53 pm
Worth a shot.
Positive

Good luck

GreffenWood

• Helper
  • A very serious person
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 10:13:30 pm
I don't know If you did this application yourself but I'm doubtful that you've used Google Translator since your English here is completely different than the one you've on Discord. Nevertheless. I can see many improvements in you now since I saw you last, you've changed your behaviour and I really appreciate that, you're very kind guy, I don't mind giving you a shot but please improve your English, +1.
Keep fear to yourself, share courage with others.

faroukinG[Dz]

• VIP
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 10:36:20 pm
I don't know If you did this application yourself but I'm doubtful that you've used Google Translator since your English here is completely different than the one you've on Discord. Nevertheless. I can see many improvements in you now since I saw you last, you've changed your behaviour and I really appreciate that, you're very kind guy, I don't mind giving you a shot but please improve your English, +1.
Firstly Thanks for Voting
I did this Application Myself, Because in My First Application happened the same problem
I did my efforts to improve it but it still have some improvement, Also I promised myself to apply again without Google Translator

Naranja

• Admin
  • TEAM$E$HOLLOWATERBOY$
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 11:30:07 pm
Despite you being busy with school, it's very important to time-manage everything in order to keep things organized. After re-reading your last application (in which I did not participate on a voting due to your request of locking it quickly to the Staff), re-reading this application meticulously and reading some discord messages I can determine that you wrote this application all by yourself. I can see some kicks in the grammar such as lower-case I's, unnecessary capitalized letters on "helpful guy" (and a few more), but I don't see you use "moreover" frequently in your casual encounters with the Community. It's okay to use Google Translator, but under educational purposes. For example you write down an English paragraph and to see if your sentences are making any sense and you don't miss any word, you can put thy paragraph in the translator to your language. From there you only work on your English, and not in your native language. I'd like you to try this technique to build up your English knowledge on the grammar, because this helps me a lot due to the fact that G.T. displays worldwide translation to Brazilian, instead of Portuguese. =//=

Overall you are very helpful and friendly and I'd want to see your worth, don't miss this opportunity. +1

lewdjoo

• Helper
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 01:01:23 am
Don't disappoint us.
Positive.
Also don't drop below 3h per week, that would suck.

Chris.

• Admin
  • Change the game, don't let the game change you.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 06:12:27 am
Positive.

Dann.

• Helper
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 07:04:17 am
Worth a shot don't disappoint us,
Positive! Good Luck.

Emperor

• Admin
  • Legend
  • #GGMU
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 09:54:12 pm
Very friendly and nice overall. I'm going to give you a +1 as an encouragement to keep up improving your English which I think is your only problem right now. Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 09:54:47 pm by Emperor »

-
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called a present."

Netano

• VIP
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 11:19:45 am
You would be a good addition to the team but the fact you have been asking staff members and even the owner to vote in your application shows how impatient you are.

Denied, I would like you to apply again in a month though.

Don't fuck with the corruption