xSF

Author Topic: X_katrina_X's Helper application.  (Read 206 times)

x_Katrina_x

• Learning more commands
    • View Profile
on: January 11, 2019, 05:17:43 pm
In-game name:
x_katrina_x
Discord username:
kat#0950
How old are you?
19 years
How many hours can you play every week?
5hours or 6
What country are you from and what is your timezone?
i'm from Morocco and it's GMT +1
How long have you been playing SA-MP?
Since 2016
Why do you want to be given this position?
The main reason to become an Helper is due to my concern and curiosity to help
How can you help our community? Why should we choose you over somebody else?Base your answer off your attributes and qualities:
So this is my first time being an applicant for the Helper rank.I believe that administration staff is a co-operative team that helps the players, moderate the hacke help the server.
However, doing this job might not be easy as it looks, but as from what I have observed from myself, I could be very helpful towards staff in the server. I, myself, am already aware of what an helper does: Either it can be about helping players or collaborating with other available staffs/admins and assisting  them.
By Helper Policy, I'm behaving like that, respecting and following rules. For my secure, I never share account with anyone, and also I know exactly with what kind of people I can be friend. Suspicious and provokers. I ignore anyone who's jealous, who trying to provoke, but if he start insulting me / disrespect it will be reported To Xsf, this is only server where I'm playing with enjoying. I never tried to scam anyone, or to advertising other servers because I know that's forbidden.

I love spent time with some helpers like Alduelz because I always learn some things from them who are related to doing that job, and I have many them friends who helping me to learn something and teach me. I think I have potential for that, and would be good to became part of helper team.
I had a experience to read all /cmds  it was temporary where I made good results. I studied enough of the helping board
In-game statistics:

x_Katrina_x

AlDuelz

• Lead Admin
  • Legend
  • They call me "legend" or "daddy of xSF"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 05:32:11 pm
You do not fit a lot of requirements, therefore my vote is negative.

But I see a lot of potential in you, try to fit them before applying again please  :smile3:.

Goodluck with the application,
Best regards,
Duelz

Also, me is not helper :V hi @Altair.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:36:44 pm by AlDuelz »
Forum Moderation and Media Team leader.

Don't forget to check the rules from time to time, they might change or get modified in the future : https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?topic=16290.0

Before contacting me for help, be sure you are contacting the right person :
https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?topic=30396

You can also contact me on :

- Discord : AlDuelz#0001
- Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlDuelz

One of my Cbug time:

Eighty

• Admin
  • Change the game, don't let the game change you.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 05:37:38 pm
Well, I didn't expect you to apply that fast. In my opinion, this is too early for you to apply. Better wait 1-2 months to get used to our server, our commands, our features, and our players.

Also, I would like to point out some requirements which you failed to complete:

1)Registered both on forums and in-game at least two months prior to applying
2)At least 50 hours total playing time on the server
3)Minimum of 10 report points in /stats
4)Know some general stuff about the server(I don't know how many things you know since you're new here)
5)Active both on forums and in-game daily, or close to that(you have 4 posts on forums)

I would recommend you to improve the things I pointed out above, and then apply for helper. From me, negative.
Good luck!

~Eighty

Emperor

• Admin
  • Legend
  • #GGMU
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 05:39:27 pm
Negative. Reasons are mentioned above.

-
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called a present."

Akira

• Admin
  • Legend
  • Mente fuerte
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 05:57:21 pm
Too early. You had your chance to wait up for another good while prior to applying, just like how many people have been advising you until this moment. You were banned very recently for something that definitely throws you out of the most important requirements to fit as a decent helper. Said that, don't forget you reached out to this community only one week ago and therefore needless to say you require to get more familiar with all of us first off. My vote is negative.

Mixa7

• Admin
  • Legend
  • 🕊
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:59:48 pm
I don't think you are fit for the position for several reasons. Firstly, you didn't bother to take a look at requirements, you just took the template and filled it up without any thoughts. Secondly, your activity and overall knowledge of the server is not up to par, and last but not least your English needs some improvements as I can see a couple of cardinal mistakes in your app. Negative.

Altair

• Helper
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 06:09:51 pm
See, I'm normally nice with applicants, but here's where I draw the line:

Yesterday, I told you that you clearly did not meet the requirements and therefore do not bother applying, but you still did it anyway. As Mixa mentioned, you didn't even bother to look at the requirements before applying, which really gives a bad first impression. Furthermore, you were banned recently. If after everything we told you on Discord, you still applied, then that really shows how desperate you are for this position. Therefore, even if you apply again, and you meet the requirements and you have potential, I'm never giving you a positive. Negative. Good luck!

Youcef

• Helper
  • Life is boring without haters :)
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 07:06:37 pm
I told you not to apply before two months/meeting all requirements but you ignored my advice, my vote is an obvious negative since you got unbanned 2 days ago only not to mention that you're a newbie here and not aware of all forums/in-game rules, also I'm pretty sure that you got some help while making this application as I had a conversation yesterday on discord and gotta say your English level is not enough for Helper. Improve what I mentioned, convince me (us) that you'll stay active here then re-apply when you feel ready.

Lilkapaa

• Helper
  • Legend
  • Mente Fuerte
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 07:32:47 pm
Your in-game description pretty much sums up everything.
Considering that you have only 13 hours in-game, the first thing you should achieve is discovering every feature that the server has to offer and let the community meet you as a clean player instead of a recently unbanned one. This application gives me the impression that you are power-hungry and thus im voting negative.
Mors ultima ratio

Minato4

• Helper
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 11:34:25 pm
Its a negative for now. Try to meet all the requirements stated above.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:34:50 pm by Minato4 »

Netano

• Management
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 05:48:37 pm
Denied.

Don't fuck with the corruption