xSF

Author Topic: Crashing Samp  (Read 511 times)

RockStar_

on: December 20, 2018, 09:16:54 pm
Can Anyone help me with that samp crashing i dont download any mods or cleo
Can anyone help me with that problem please.

ZeroDeathZ

Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:32:42 am
Uninstall your samp and install the latest r3 version here: https://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Also can you provide us some screens of the error and if perhaps your gta sa file directory so that we can look further about the problem.

denNorske

• Owner
  • I am a furry, aka Duckyfox
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 09:43:48 am
A good start is to remove your mods if you have any. SA-MP 0.3.7 R3 will not load with any mods enabled anyway. 

If that doesn't work, provide more information about the issue. Saying "it crashes, please help" doesn't make sense to any of us. We need more information.

RockStar_

Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 11:03:12 am
A good start is to remove your mods if you have any. SA-MP 0.3.7 R3 will not load with any mods enabled anyway. 

If that doesn't work, provide more information about the issue. Saying "it crashes, please help" doesn't make sense to any of us. We need more information.

I dont download any mods :) I dont download any cleo anything

RockStar_

Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 11:10:46 am
Uninstall your samp and install the latest r3 version here: https://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Also can you provide us some screens of the error and if perhaps your gta sa file directory so that we can look further about the problem.

Here i download , and here is proof.
removed
~ranja
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:17:36 am by Naranja »

Naranja

• Lead Admin
  • TEAM$E$HOLLOWATERBOY$
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 11:30:33 am
@RockStar_ next time you want to add something new to the post you have created, do not double post because you can edit your previous posts by clicking in the "Modify" button on each of your publications.

Your Imgur image was removed due to its content being considered advertising. Next time you wish to show something, crop the image to the important part (in which case is the crash window ONLY) and abide by the Forums Rules.

Deanen

Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 08:03:38 pm
Hello there, i think i have the solution for you !

Most likely, all the samp crashes are due to some damaged files in your GTA:SA directory. Follow these steps :

- First of all, make sure you have no mods / cleo or any sort of additional files in your GTA SA folder.

- If you have your folder clear of mods, make sure you download anticrasher. It's more likely aviable in many websites.

- I don't know if admins may accept me writing this, but sampfuncs is a good way to stop crashes.

Otherwise, if none of these helped you out, i suggest you by deleting and installing the whole gta sa again. Probably it'll fix it all

Hope this help you out !  :biggrin3:
STAY LOW MOVE FAST KILL FIRST DIE LAST ONE SHOT ONE KILL NO LUCK PURE SKILL.

GreffenWood

Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 06:46:44 pm
I had the same issue but after re-installing gta sa, samp, it has been re-sloved, It works fine now. Well, this mostly happens because of an anti-virus program on your PC, If you have anything related to this stuff, make sure to completely un-installing it, then re-install sa-mp and the game too, would be good if you re-install it both in another disk than the old one tho. hope this was helpful for you, Goodluck!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:09:13 pm by GreffenWood »
Keep fear to yourself, share courage with others.

Bozza97

Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 10:39:33 pm
Here's my quick tips:

1) Delete gta_sa.set in C:\Users\YourName\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files*
2) Go to GTA SA root folder, right click on samp.exe then properties, compatiblility, mark the compatibility mode, then select Windows 98/ME. Same thing with gta_sa.exe but select (Windows XP Service Pack 3)
3) If the both of them doesn't work, try with SA-MP 0.3.7 without any RC's

*Keep note that by deleting gta_sa.set you will lose all of your game settings, so you'll have to re-configure it.
All of your savedata is not affected obviously.

I hope that helps  :biggrin3: Good luck!