xSF

Author Topic: xSF Cars Festival Paparazzi  (Read 303 times)

Naranja

• Admin
  • ₆⁶₆ try the Alcatra, very nice 5/5* ₆⁶₆
    • View Profile
on: November 27, 2018, 04:37:00 am
Last Sunday as you may know (the 25th of November), it had been held the very first xSF Cars Festival with a unique and carefully designed area for it (as well as a new command '/festival')! The event is archived in the following link (click me) in case you're wondering how it went and who were the participants. It was truly mesmerizing to see everyone with their flashy parked cars, random sprints from a corner of the festival to the other, talking to the neighbor about their cars or even dancing on the DJ zone! Despite some lads sadly couldn't make it on time to witness the festival, everyone there stayed for a little time after it finished to have a good time and appreciate what had been done — and that, imho, is marvelously satisfying for everyone who worked on this.

Screenshots

If you have pictures about the festival post them below! :smile3:

Former owner of the Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro, football player Di Maria (inserted in S. L. Benfica team), sold it to a stand and later on purchased by one of the biggest narcotic dealer in the city of Porto. Hence a complex operation from Polícia de Segurança Pública detained the R8 and, as we can see, customized to the Traffic Unit (Trânsito)'s personalized colors.

Valentino

• VIP
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:00:46 am

My car  :love3:

I sold it  :cry3:

Prodigy.

• Member Since Build 55™
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 02:02:51 pm
Nice Event  :love3:

Eighty

• Admin
  • Change the game, don't let the game change you.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 03:14:52 pm
Eighty(14): yes

Nerve

Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 06:06:02 pm

It was a tremendous experience along with everyone who joined the event, thanks for your presence and our dedicated events team are scheduling another enormous event - stay tuned buddies :wink3:!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:31:02 pm by Nerve »

Oliver

• VIP
  • One Of the best Deagle Players
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 11:47:02 pm
I had a very bad luck and wanted to be with you at this time

I.Forgive.My.Enemies.but.Never.forget.Their.Mistakes

Soviet

• Admin
  • I'm a Russian, I love Vodka
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 08:24:56 am
Will remain in xsf's history as one of the best events ever.

Valentino

• VIP
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 07:47:18 pm
Will remain in xsf's history as one of the best events ever.
I agree with this

Atago

Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 12:41:13 am
you caught me doing nothing on the last 3rd photo cuz it's freaking 2:30 AM and i was sleepy at that time :spongebob:
Discord : ᴅʜxᴍ#8234

Armionus

Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 09:42:41 pm
It's a pity I missed this as I am certain it must have been an outstanding event. I wonder though.. will there be another one in the foreseeable future?

Keepa

Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 10:09:28 pm
It's a pity I missed this as I am certain it must have been an outstanding event. I wonder though.. will there be another one in the foreseeable future?
A new Lottery event will start this sunday (02.12.2018) on forums at Events section (https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?board=112.0). Get ready for it, Visit our server discord, they will announce there the future events :).

By the way, it was a fabulous festival  :smoke:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:17:49 pm by Keepa »

Armionus

Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 10:24:12 pm
A new Lottery event will start this sunday (02.12.2018) on forums at Events section (https://xsfserver.com/forums/index.php?board=112.0). Get ready for it, Visit our server discord, they will announce there the future events :).

By the way, it was a fabulous festival  :smoke:

I specifically meant something like this 'xSF Cars Festival' event that involved and required effort and creativity from the participants, however thank you for the notification. :)

P.S: Is it normal that I see only an 'Old Events' section at the link you have given me?

Naranja

• Admin
  • ₆⁶₆ try the Alcatra, very nice 5/5* ₆⁶₆
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 10:16:41 pm
P.S: Is it normal that I see only an 'Old Events' section at the link you have given me?

@Armionus yes, it is normal for you to see (now) only the Child board named "Old Events". This is due to the organization of the events that are closed and, if an Event is up, there should be a publication on that board.

And yes! This was a very amusing event to do, specially with the collaboration from everybody!

Former owner of the Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro, football player Di Maria (inserted in S. L. Benfica team), sold it to a stand and later on purchased by one of the biggest narcotic dealer in the city of Porto. Hence a complex operation from Polícia de Segurança Pública detained the R8 and, as we can see, customized to the Traffic Unit (Trânsito)'s personalized colors.