xSF

Author Topic: Yamato - Mafia  (Read 933 times)

BillaTM

Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 07:58:00 pm
Good luck with your group

Koshya.

Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 11:57:36 pm
Updates on Yamato:
I have added a new design to the website.
From white I changed now to black, the index was equipped with a new heading and now also has a copyright marker. The navigation bar has been adapted and exchanged, with a cool shadow the navigation bar is rounded off nicely.
I have written an application system, which offers the application the opportunity to write a private application, which is stored in an external database.
it came new features to the internal area. I have moved the system to a server and bought the server a new domain. (http://Yamatosamp.de/)
The contact page has now been removed, as the new application system offers a better option, new updates will be added in a few days.

Upcoming updates:
Chat System (Internal)
Permission System (ACP (Internal)) Done.
UCP (Internal)
New index
Help page
Rule page
information page
Darkmode on / off switch
Profile Site (Internal)
News System
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:59:56 pm by Travis.Yamato »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Menace

• VIP
  • sleep is for the weak
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 12, 2018, 04:03:40 pm
Nice one, kosh. Keep it up and good luck with the clan! If you need any graphical-help, call me.. (p.s I am a shit front-end dev as well :L)
It has been a great time, with this community. I have learnt a lot of new things, exchanged a lot of ideas, and thoughts here. The members of this community are outstanding & welcoming.

- I won't say "Rest in peace" because, this community is everlasting. Best of luck in your lives, may you be happy and smiling in every aspect, every stage of life.

~best wishes,
Mustafa.

Ramy

Reply #18 on: December 12, 2018, 07:30:58 pm
Really liking the design of your site and group as well, maybe we'll have some competition :)
keep grinding hard bud.