xSF

Author Topic: Kanye - Vit0 - Tysons lost pass  (Read 99 times)

Keepa

• I'M SAVAGE
    • View Profile
on: October 12, 2018, 01:15:25 pm
In Game Name: Vit0
Are you refunding money or stats? if so post what: Lost my account Pass.
How did you lose your stats?: Two years ago i Gave my account to my cousin, then gabie took it "She changed the pass without ban", i know that i did a big mistake That i will never do it Again, i promise that, and if i did any another small mistake Just ban me,I Know that Gabie left the server and i will ask   @Kevin Or @Fartman To help me to back my pass, i wish that i will get my last Chance, because i really miss my friends, xSF.
Proof: https://imgur.com/djdfC0P

Akira

• Admin
  • Legend
  • 考えすぎているんだ
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 05:22:26 pm
I guess you'll have to wait for another 3 days since whoever was charged of managing this section has now left the server. Currently, our staff team is going to be replaced by another different one (exactly on 15th of this month). So please, be patient until then.

Keepa

• I'M SAVAGE
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 05:32:30 pm
I guess you'll have to wait for another 3 days since whoever was charged of managing this section has now left the server. Currently, our staff team is going to be replaced by another different one (exactly on 15th of this month). So please, be patient until then.
I'm making a refund to see you guys in the last xSF days before another owner will own it, and i know that alot of STUFF members/Players will not back to play again on this server after it will be owned by another person, and im one of them, So, i want to enjoy my last days in It with my account by making some events, races and theese things, talking with my friends.

Youcef

• Helper
  • Life is boring without haters ;)
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 05:41:51 pm
I'm making a refund to see you guys in the last xSF days before another owner will own it, and i know that alot of STUFF members/Players will not back to play again on this server after it will be owned by another person, and im one of them, So, i want to enjoy my last days in It with my account by making some events, races and theese things, talking with my friends.

Try pm-ing Fartman, he said that he'll join the server last time today since he won't be able to play tomorrow. His admin status in-game didn't get removed yet so he can set your password again, or you'll have to create a new account and wait 3/4 days as Akira said above.

Keepa

• I'M SAVAGE
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 05:51:08 pm

Try pm-ing Fartman, he said that he'll join the server last time today since he won't be able to play tomorrow. His admin status in-game didn't get removed yet so he can set your password again, or you'll have to create a new account and wait 3/4 days as Akira said above.
Not ineeded to pm him ing, I Just want @Kevin or @Fartman to send me a forum message about my pass.

Youcef

• Helper
  • Life is boring without haters ;)
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 06:17:22 pm

Not ineeded to pm him ing, I Just want @Kevin or @Fartman to send me a forum message about my pass.

I didn't mean in-game pms either, I'm talking about forum pms.

Fartman

• Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 08:52:26 pm
I have pm-ed your password to you.

edit: I can't lock/move the topic for some reason but this refund app is sorted.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:57:30 pm by Fartman »
xSF longest serving staff member 2013-2018.
Fartman#2959 is my discord if you wish to contact me.