xSF

Author Topic: Fartman's Farewell (aka sa:mp journey)  (Read 659 times)

luggi10

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 12:34:38 pm
Back in the good ol' days and where my actual roots were, i am thankful that we have met and it was a good time working together with you mate. I hope life brings you joy and i hope all your wishes will be fullfilled.  :holmes3:

HistonY

• Legend
  • When deeds speak, words are nothing
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 06:06:16 pm
 :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Akira

• Admin
  • Legend
  • 考えすぎているんだ
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 09:17:51 pm
You're such a golden person that has always put all the possible efforts and this is enough to explain why you're a piece of history for this beloved community.

You won't be forgotten.

Valentino

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 08:31:03 am
Good luck with your life legend! Bye!  :love3:

Naranja

• Team $E$HOLLOWATERBOYS
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 11:47:52 am
One of the coolest, nicest and awesome personalities I have ever encountered online. You have been serving this Community with such effort that some people might not be capable of estimating it. It is pretty visible that you have a way to manage situations keeping every party calm and leading them to reason instead of havoc. I deeply want to thank for all that you have done for xTreme Stunt Freeroam, for all of the people envolved.

I was very relieved when you posted again on your inactivity thread that your operation went well, and despite you need some rest, you still managed to take some time to process refunds. What a golden and strong personality.

I still haven't had a way (yet) to join Rockstar's Social Club (to be able to add you on GTA: V) but since I got your Discord we can still keep in touch.

“Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it” ― George Santayana
Discord: NaranjaTheJuicy#3836
Signature's madness by @Lilkapaa

Vlade

• Legend
  • brap brap stutuu
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 06:54:14 am
Lol the most loyal person in xSF history, for sure.

IVSpades

• 1-800-273-8255
    • View Profile
    • Disney Japan Yamete
Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 12:06:27 pm
One of humanity's nicest person, Farewell buddy.  Good luck with your life.

_YouNesS_

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 06, 2018, 03:48:28 pm
GoodBye Fartman THE MOST LLOYAL MEMBER AND STAFF IN XSF
thanks for your services dude, and good luck with your life buddy <3
R.I.P English
In-Game Name:_YouNess_
Discord Profile:YoUNess[AG]#0438

Wizz

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 05:51:14 pm
I just came back to reply to your farewell only, I owe you a lot for all the help you did for me and moreover it was an absolute honor to serve for the real SeV2 alongside you. There has never lived a great&loyal manager of this community as you.

Long live with abundant health and wealth Fartman!

Fartman

• Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 14, 2018, 10:02:02 pm
Thank you everyone who has replied and I would like to take this post to say I will visit here every so often. And I would like to wish good luck to @Sam_hero , @FuNkY , as well as Nerve and the rest of the staff team, and I hope that you can continue to make xSF great and unique.

I will leave a quote as my final post as staff (though I know my forum status has been removed already), "Always try to be nice and never fail to be kind"
xSF longest serving staff member 2013-2018.
Fartman#2959 is my discord if you wish to contact me.

Sam_hero

• Owner
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 10:13:09 pm
Thank you everyone who has replied and I would like to take this post to say I will visit here every so often. And I would like to wish good luck to @Sam_hero , @FuNkY , as well as Nerve and the rest of the staff team, and I hope that you can continue to make xSF great and unique.

I will leave a quote as my final post as staff (though I know my forum status has been removed already), "Always try to be nice and never fail to be kind"
Thank you very much fartman, much appreciated :)