xSF

Author Topic: Fartman's Farewell (aka sa:mp journey)  (Read 1824 times)

luggi10

Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 12:34:38 pm
Back in the good ol' days and where my actual roots were, i am thankful that we have met and it was a good time working together with you mate. I hope life brings you joy and i hope all your wishes will be fullfilled.  :holmes3:

HistonY

• VIP
  • Legend
  • When deeds speak, words are nothing
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 06:06:16 pm
 :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Akira

Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 09:17:51 pm
You're such a golden person that has always put all the possible efforts and this is enough to explain why you're a piece of history for this beloved community.

You won't be forgotten.

Valentino

• VIP
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 08:31:03 am
Good luck with your life legend! Bye!  :love3:

Naranja

• Admin
  • ₆⁶₆ try the Alcatra, very nice 5/5* ₆⁶₆
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 11:47:52 am
One of the coolest, nicest and awesome personalities I have ever encountered online. You have been serving this Community with such effort that some people might not be capable of estimating it. It is pretty visible that you have a way to manage situations keeping every party calm and leading them to reason instead of havoc. I deeply want to thank for all that you have done for xTreme Stunt Freeroam, for all of the people envolved.

I was very relieved when you posted again on your inactivity thread that your operation went well, and despite you need some rest, you still managed to take some time to process refunds. What a golden and strong personality.

I still haven't had a way (yet) to join Rockstar's Social Club (to be able to add you on GTA: V) but since I got your Discord we can still keep in touch.

Former owner of the Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro, football player Di Maria (inserted in S. L. Benfica team), sold it to a stand and later on purchased by one of the biggest narcotic dealer in the city of Porto. Hence a complex operation from Polícia de Segurança Pública detained the R8 and, as we can see, customized to the Traffic Unit's (Trânsito) personalized colors.

Vlade

Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 06:54:14 am
Lol the most loyal person in xSF history, for sure.

ZeroDeathZ

Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 12:06:27 pm
One of humanity's nicest person, Farewell buddy.  Good luck with your life.

_YouNesS_

Reply #22 on: October 06, 2018, 03:48:28 pm
GoodBye Fartman THE MOST LLOYAL MEMBER AND STAFF IN XSF
thanks for your services dude, and good luck with your life buddy <3
R.I.P English
In-Game Name:_YouNess_
Discord Profile:YoUNess[AG]#0438