xSF

Author Topic: xSF Media Department  (Read 677 times)

Private200

• View Profile
on: April 14, 2018, 02:22:50 pm

xTreme Stunt Freeroam
Media Department

I am pleased to announce the creation, opening of a new department in xSF, main aim of which will be the advertisement of the server, representation of it to the general public, announcement of weekly/monthly news and so on.

This specific department will be in charge of:
  • xSF official Facebook, Youtube and Twitter page.
  • xSF News (new)
  • xSF advertisement throughout other forums
  • Various announcements and activites

What makes this department unique? Everyone is able to join as long as they get accepted for the department!
This means that everyone is able to apply, regardless of not being a helper/admin or already being part of another department as admin/helper. You are not limited as long as you can keep up with the activity requirement.

Looking forward to becoming part of this department? Then send your application through PM to Private200 and wait for response! Make sure your application follows the format otherwise you will be denied without hesitation.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]https://xsfserver.com/forums/Themes/ColorCityTheme/images/theme/logo.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=24pt][b]xTreme Stunt Freeroam [/b][/size]
[size=16pt]Media Department Application[/size][/center]

[size=18pt][b]1. Applicant's information[/b][/size]

[list]
[li][b]1.1. Applicant's name:[/b] [/li]
[li][b]1.2. Applicant's age:[/b] [/li]
[li][b]1.3. Applicant's country of origin:[/b] [/li]

[li][b]1.4. Languages applicant can speak (put level of each in brackets):[/b]
[size=10pt][b]Example[/b]: English (Low/Medium/High)[/size][/li]
[/list]
[size=18pt][b]2. Writing[/b][/size]

[list]
[li][b]2.1. What would you bring to the department? (a minimum of 100 words required)[/b][/li]

- Answer here

[li][b]2.2. What distinguishes you from other applicants and why should we choose you? (a minimum of 150 words required)[/li]

- Answer here
[/list]

Example:

xTreme Stunt Freeroam
Media Department Application

1. Applicant's information

• 1.1. Applicant's name: Private200
  • 1.2. Applicant's age: 18
  • 1.3. Applicant's country of origin: Albania
  • 1.4. Languages applicant can speak (put level of each in brackets): English (High), Greek (High), Albanian (High), Italian (Medium), German (low), French (low)
    Example: English (Low/Medium/High)
2. Writing

• 2.1. What would you bring to the department? (a minimum of 100 words required)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc nec luctus velit. Nunc pellentesque accumsan mi vel facilisis. Vestibulum mollis nunc nibh, a tempor massa volutpat in. Vivamus luctus, quam eu rhoncus feugiat, felis felis feugiat enim, eget aliquet ligula tortor quis lacus. Sed vel maximus est, a vulputate purus. Vestibulum sed nisl et nibh gravida laoreet. Nam hendrerit sem eget augue dictum, mattis commodo enim maximus. Suspendisse vitae eros sed mauris finibus aliquet. Sed justo nisl, vulputate in lectus sit amet, vehicula ornare lorem. Suspendisse potenti. Aenean a ultrices arcu. Etiam viverra arcu vel orci maximus, sed sodales dolor.

• 2.2. What distinguishes you from other applicants and why should we choose you? (a minimum of 150 words required)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae libero lacinia, volutpat lorem at, interdum libero. Cras eu nibh sapien. Morbi porttitor turpis nulla, vel vestibulum neque sollicitudin quis. Praesent porttitor, dolor eleifend facilisis porta, ligula justo euismod dolor, et dictum nibh neque ut sapien. Proin blandit sapien sed sagittis feugiat. Phasellus eget gravida magna. Donec fringilla elit eu erat interdum commodo.

Duis pulvinar tincidunt lectus at mollis. Fusce vitae nulla pulvinar, ullamcorper nunc lacinia, viverra nunc. Phasellus ut metus felis. Etiam tortor neque, tincidunt quis posuere ullamcorper, interdum vel nunc. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tellus eros, eleifend sed elit sit amet, placerat consectetur arcu. Maecenas pretium lorem sed sem egestas, quis iaculis elit tincidunt. Suspendisse a luctus urna. Nunc laoreet elit enim, ut tempus est scelerisque ac. Cras fringilla quam ipsum, sit amet luctus nulla commodo ut. Phasellus.

Best regards,
Private200
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:38:49 pm by Private200 »

Private200

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 05:45:07 pm
@AlDuelz will temporary be in charge until further notice. Applications may still be forwarded to me. Members might now get handpicked by either me or AlDuelz and get invited to the Media Department.

Applicants can now only send a letter of interest to express their reason and concerns on why they want to join the department, without having to send the aforementioned application. Make sure you include why you would like to join the Media Department and what of the roles you can do the best.

Best of luck to everyone.
Congratulations AlDuelz.

AlDuelz

• Lead Admin
  • Legend
  • Hmm...
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 03:38:42 pm
A new member has joined the team. Welcome @Hiraki !
Forum moderation Leader.

If you are willing to private message me, take a look at this to be sure you are sending the message to the good person.

You can also contact me on :

- Discord : AlDuelz#0001
- Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlDuelz

One of my Cbug time:

my cbug record is 0.580s

AlDuelz

• Lead Admin
  • Legend
  • Hmm...
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 07:51:49 pm
Welcome @Aquin Fernando to the Media Team!
Forum moderation Leader.

If you are willing to private message me, take a look at this to be sure you are sending the message to the good person.

You can also contact me on :

- Discord : AlDuelz#0001
- Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlDuelz

One of my Cbug time:

my cbug record is 0.580s