xSF

Author Topic: Post Memes And Gifs!  (Read 23043 times)

Edcy

Reply #585 on: November 29, 2018, 04:35:53 pm
wen some teenyweener escalates into complete over-perfection mode filled with lots of nihilistic coqs and all

yuhhuh - this is me with all of those above collided throughout and most of shatters kicked to the many ditches as i stomp over carrying on my carrots

also a trinket for those sorts of situates as wen an ol legs end arrives to server after an eon and some fuzzy rising newcomer tries to belittle or fawn em

am upon a great surety that every of you can inhale this img itself for many more to copy cats and paste dogs fore~

pee es, found it very worthwild to cover the unnown charater's nose and teeth with few of fingers of my hand to see the sposed chin as a vapid smile!  :smile3:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:47:36 pm by Edcy »

Naranja

• Admin
  • ₆⁶₆ try the Alcatra, very nice 5/5* ₆⁶₆
    • View Profile
Reply #586 on: December 05, 2018, 08:48:50 pm

:troll: now try to imagine which group is :troll:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 08:54:58 pm by Naranja »

Former owner of the Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro, football player Di Maria (inserted in S. L. Benfica team), sold it to a stand and later on purchased by one of the biggest narcotic dealer in the city of Porto. Hence a complex operation from Polícia de Segurança Pública detained the R8 and, as we can see, customized to the Traffic Unit (Trânsito)'s personalized colors.

Valentino

• VIP
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Reply #587 on: December 05, 2018, 08:51:03 pm

Naranja

• Admin
  • ₆⁶₆ try the Alcatra, very nice 5/5* ₆⁶₆
    • View Profile
Reply #588 on: Yesterday at 03:17:31 pm
Me laughing my bottom off on how @Mr.Tom announced in the main chat (IGN) his findings, but quickly worry on how he kept up the pace and rose to the top of the Scavenger Hunt Leaderboard

~mfw @Mixa7 is only going to post another clue tomorrow

Scavenger Hunt is on, boys!

Former owner of the Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro, football player Di Maria (inserted in S. L. Benfica team), sold it to a stand and later on purchased by one of the biggest narcotic dealer in the city of Porto. Hence a complex operation from Polícia de Segurança Pública detained the R8 and, as we can see, customized to the Traffic Unit (Trânsito)'s personalized colors.