xSF

Author Topic: The Wish  (Read 157 times)

PerFie

• View Profile
on: December 07, 2017, 06:42:27 PM
In Game Name: PerFie

Are you refunding money or stats? if so post what: VIP
How did you lose your stats?: It was revoked.
Proof: (No need)

Well....it has been a year and something since my VIP membership was revoked. I've lost my VIP because of......abuse. I used /tank to kill people. Most of the times they were provocating me or they were annoying in some kind of way....

I was so dumb. I should not have fall for provocations.

I enjoy playing xSF so much right now. There is no other sever in my "Favorite List". Immediately as I get home from school, I go to xSF and I am playing almost all day. I have been helpful a lot indeed. I am helping players and when they need help....my answer is so long, because I want to describe every detail. I don't even play anything else right now. I've posted a video tutorial on "How to put custom objects on your vehicle" and I have reported a lot of bugs. I just love reporting bugs. Even when they are really tiny detail, I still want developers to know.

I was thinking about doing an application on helper, but I could be helper or more just in my dreams. I doubt I would ever be....with my past.

The thing I wish for is the VIP. I would be really thankful if I would get it back. I don't regret spending 1000 hours on xSF. I've met a lot of great people, in fact, I met one in person and I learnt bunch of things in English language.

Also I would love the thing "Watched" on forums to be removed.

That's all I wish for.

Thank you.
PerFie :love3:

FoXRacing

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 06:56:08 PM
PerFie.
Don`t loose ur hope, that`s truthly... your past was a little bit ... bad... but after all what i`ve seen... you really enjoy there, you really love this server, I`ve seen a really big change in yourself, you are more respectfully, and really more helpfully, a good person.  I`m glad for that, I hope you all the best, and good luck man! +1 (Never give up, don`t loose your hope  :smile3:)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:57:59 PM by FoXRacing »

DaNn.

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 07:05:47 PM
I wish to be VIP xD......... but anyway's good luck !

Fartman

• Management
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
I have removed your warning on the forum as it was a year ago.

Regarding your VIP, @Gabie was the one who removed it so she will have the decision to give you the vip back or not.
PM me for any issues/questions/reports etc and I will do my best to respond to you within 2 days. Majority of time I will answer and reply to you the same day.

Mr.Tom

• Premium Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
I wish to be VIP xD......... but anyway's good luck !
   who dont ? xD.. gl PerFie

PerFie

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:46:42 PM
Thank you Fartman.
Appreciate it  :love3:

ʟɪʟᴋᴀᴘᴀᴀ

• Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 01:14:33 PM
Sorry for posting here, i read that part of your post that said '' i wont be a helper because of my past''.
That's pretty bad to say, you must never lose hope about a helper rank. There are admins here or helpers that had an equally bad past but now they protect the server by hackers and rulebreakers. You must believe in evolution and never give up.

IGN:Lilkapaa[GS]

Click this to get a cookie
Imagine, invent, Inspire.

Gabie

• Management
  • Legend
  • All Hail the Queen!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 05:12:33 PM
As far as I'm concerned, VIP removals are final and permanent. In order to get your status back, you must donate again with the permission of a manager or owner. I allow you to donate again for the status if this is what you wish.

PerFie

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 05:56:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. 25€ is not small amount of money for me. So I guess I'll stay regular.

Thank you anyway
 :love3: