xSF

Author Topic: Will miss you all.  (Read 539 times)

DeAgLe

• VIP
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 06:10:12 PM
ew crocker the same old you

also just pointing out the contradiction in your own words in that other topic:

Quote from: Executor
I consider samp as real life too

again you:
Quote from:  Executor
I will never change in my opinion and I never took samp seriously
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:32:04 PM by DeAgLe »

blazefantasyy

• Helper
  • Legend
  • Psychology Of The Greatest
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - Blazefantasyy
Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 07:48:13 PM
Don't be a dick please, we all know that was not him and obviously was Prodigy since he's joining everyday and spamming the hell out of ing chat with impersoanting other players/staff/helpers, he hates him as well since excu was always dealing with his stupidity, you're accusing him while you don't have any proof, I can use executor name and login now and start bullshitting, its too easy to do that.
Exe, you were a good Helper afaik and you did nothing to make you ashamed (we all want to get more powers including helpers and lower levels and I don't think this can make us powerhungry at all), now I'm not telling you be active as you were before but try to join sometimes to prove them (all who didn't believe/trust you) wrong, don't care about everyone since they like.... (unbanned recently no need to new one), this is how life goes man and you'll face this kind of shits irl too, anyway it all up to you now but note this: you'll not grow up if you don't know how to deal with such problems.
Hope you consider what I said and sorry to everyone if I annoyed you with my words. ok bye.
Same thing about u and me, u thought I was joining under numerous of unregistered accounts and it wasn't me. I had no reason to do such and honestly don't feel like Executor had any reason to do that or would do that. Accusing or trying to prove a point with no proof is non sense like Youcef stated.

Dafuq, I said that you joined with your second account only didn't mention unregistered accounts at all don't change my words please, and I was right since you yourself admitted that uniquity or whatever was you. Coming to accusation part, we've enough talked about this on my appeal and I apologized just to show you some respect though I'm not wrong but seems you like making drama. Lemme know if you want a new argument so we can create a topic on EAN board and start fighting each other.
second accounts you said, and I never talked bad about anyone. Especially not on the ubiquity account I've had since 2013. You have me confused with someone else. Also to make things clear Ubiquity wasn't an account it was unregistered and still is so could've been anyone. If I actually was talking bad you would've muted me but I recon you or any staff member ever muting me when I was playing under that name, I just got banned once but proved my innocence.
Yes I was gonna do that but muting a Helper is kinda meh, I took ss and was waiting you to repeat it again to report you, becacuse I know Shifty would've said its our own problems and have nothing to do with community...etc
You didn't know I was Ubiquity so muting a helper is just bs. If you took screenshots please send them to me, If there's anything (which I know there isn't) I'll give you a real good apology cause you would deserve that. But even when you mention that it wasn't unregistered and that it was an actual account just proved the bullshit you bring, Ubiquity nickname was never registered hence the reason why I got banned cause a "random" unregistered player came and wrecked people.

Youcef

• Life is boring without haters ;)
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 08:57:01 PM
Don't be a dick please, we all know that was not him and obviously was Prodigy since he's joining everyday and spamming the hell out of ing chat with impersoanting other players/staff/helpers, he hates him as well since excu was always dealing with his stupidity, you're accusing him while you don't have any proof, I can use executor name and login now and start bullshitting, its too easy to do that.
Exe, you were a good Helper afaik and you did nothing to make you ashamed (we all want to get more powers including helpers and lower levels and I don't think this can make us powerhungry at all), now I'm not telling you be active as you were before but try to join sometimes to prove them (all who didn't believe/trust you) wrong, don't care about everyone since they like.... (unbanned recently no need to new one), this is how life goes man and you'll face this kind of shits irl too, anyway it all up to you now but note this: you'll not grow up if you don't know how to deal with such problems.
Hope you consider what I said and sorry to everyone if I annoyed you with my words. ok bye.
Same thing about u and me, u thought I was joining under numerous of unregistered accounts and it wasn't me. I had no reason to do such and honestly don't feel like Executor had any reason to do that or would do that. Accusing or trying to prove a point with no proof is non sense like Youcef stated.

Dafuq, I said that you joined with your second account only didn't mention unregistered accounts at all don't change my words please, and I was right since you yourself admitted that uniquity or whatever was you. Coming to accusation part, we've enough talked about this on my appeal and I apologized just to show you some respect though I'm not wrong but seems you like making drama. Lemme know if you want a new argument so we can create a topic on EAN board and start fighting each other.
second accounts you said, and I never talked bad about anyone. Especially not on the ubiquity account I've had since 2013. You have me confused with someone else. Also to make things clear Ubiquity wasn't an account it was unregistered and still is so could've been anyone. If I actually was talking bad you would've muted me but I recon you or any staff member ever muting me when I was playing under that name, I just got banned once but proved my innocence.
Yes I was gonna do that but muting a Helper is kinda meh, I took ss and was waiting you to repeat it again to report you, becacuse I know Shifty would've said its our own problems and have nothing to do with community...etc
You didn't know I was Ubiquity so muting a helper is just bs. If you took screenshots please send them to me, If there's anything (which I know there isn't) I'll give you a real good apology cause you would deserve that. But even when you mention that it wasn't unregistered and that it was an actual account just proved the bullshit you bring, Ubiquity nickname was never registered hence the reason why I got banned cause a "random" unregistered player came and wrecked people.

How you can be sure from that, I knew that was you before this issue since I was suspecting you (thought you had something while dm-ing) then an admin came and told me thats you. I thought its registered because you were joining with this name daily and playing. When I got banned I unistalled everything related to SAMP so I don't have any proof right now but I've good memory so all what I mentioned is true, I also remember you (when you were a LEAD admin) testing me by using /ask and Sprank cause he applied for Helper at that time with another account which isn't Upiquity.

Sovitee

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:27 PM
@Youcef
@blazefantasyy
I don’t think that is the right please to fight in so please chill both of you old enough to stop doing this kids thing either if you want to continue do it via pms or something else pleases

Anicetus

• Admin
  • Legend
  • 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:15 AM
Funny how a guy's leaving topic has turned into a verbal fight. Locked as per request. It'd be nice if you two can just stop fighting everywhere because that's just plain annoying and childish.
ᐯIETᑎᗩᗰ Iᔕ ᗰY ᑕITY.