xSF

Author Topic: samp editor help  (Read 326 times)

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40™
    • View Profile
    • RADIOACTIVE PRODUCTIONS
on: October 07, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
so I have an amazing interior that I made, and I would like to share it to all of you in the form of a video, but as a try recording it with fraps, SA:MP crashes. I am currently using SA:MP MAP EDITOR. Please help me. when I try recording it with a regular screen recorder, it captures everything except the gameplay........ (just wanted to say, it does not capture the things i do)

@ADoKaN @mk7 @Cait

Please help me, If no solutions available, tell me any other alternatives..... because I HAVE TO RECORD it.......

Thanks

euno

• VIP
  • a proud candles member
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:28:35 PM
im guessing your recording software's directx hook conflicts with samp meditor

things you can try:
a)try using a different software(cracked bandicam is much better than fraps anyways)
b)run your game in windowed borderless mode with sampfuncs and record your screen

you cant record full screen applications with screen recording software it will just be black so you need to have it windowed
yes

AlDuelz

• Helper
  • ⚠ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ⚠
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 07:30:32 PM
a)try using a different software(cracked bandicam is much better than fraps anyways)
You make me cry, bandicam make u lost 25 fps while fraps only 5, fraps cracked > cracked bandicam Forever !  :tongue3:

Youtube
Steam

IGN : AlDuelz

euno

• VIP
  • a proud candles member
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:33:18 PM
You make me cry, bandicam make u lost 25 fps while fraps only 5, fraps cracked > cracked bandicam Forever !  :tongue3:

you having a shitty computer and no knowledge about how recording works is not my problem, fraps locks your frame rate to whatever fps you record at when bandicam doesn't, fraps is the worst game recording software
yes

ADoKaN

• Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 07:40:21 PM
Try using bandicam and click on 'Test' button in the Editor, and start recording when the map loads so if it doesn't work then use the windowed game-mode and use the screen recording mode.

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40™
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
Windowed mode is just alt + m or something right???? Or alt + enter??

I have no experience related to sampfuncs, so I'll need to be spoon fed if i have to use that method.....

ADoKaN

• Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:04 PM
Windowed mode is just alt + m or something right???? Or alt + enter??

I have no experience related to sampfuncs, so I'll need to be spoon fed if i have to use that method.....
It's ALT+Enter. :smile3:

euno

• VIP
  • a proud candles member
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 08:53:26 PM
if sampfuncs indeed works with your map editor, go in your sampfuncs folder in the game directory and open sampfuncs-settings.ini, change these settings
Code: [Select]
antipause=true
window-mode=true
window-mode-no-border=true
window-mode-notopmost=true
your game should run in borderless windowed mode now and you can use screen recorders to record it
yes

EmreXX

• BHFanaticos <3
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 11:54:09 AM
Some of the Best gamers / YTers use BDCM..
 :ohmy3:

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40™
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 04:26:12 PM
I think i finally solved the issue, can be locked.

AlDuelz

• Helper
  • ⚠ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ⚠
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

you having a shitty computer and no knowledge about how recording works is not my problem, fraps locks your frame rate to whatever fps you record at when bandicam doesn't, fraps is the worst game recording software

Show me why I can go to 120 fps till having 1080p60fps with fluidity, Bandicam make u lost FPS and make max 720p, you don't know anything about recorders & Youtube, I'm more experienced as you.

Fraps cracked will record more than Action.

Regards,
Duelz

Youtube
Steam

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40™
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

Show me why I can go to 120 fps till having 1080p60fps with fluidity, Bandicam make u lost FPS and make max 720p, you don't know anything about recorders & Youtube, I'm more experienced as you.

Regards,
Duelz

First of all gta:San does not render at 1080p. So even if you capture the game at 360p, your video encoder/render software converts it into 1080p.

You said you can run it at 120fps, and you say you post YouTube videos at 1080p60fps. Makes no sense dude.

And I can even convert a 144p file into 1080 using video encoders, but it will not at all affect the video quality or will not at all make the video look better.

Xeon™

• Developer
  • Hey there!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

Regards,
Duelz

First of all gta:San does not render at 1080p. So even if you capture the game at 360p, your video encoder/render software converts it into 1080p.

You said you can run it at 120fps, and you say you post YouTube videos at 1080p60fps. Makes no sense dude.

And I can even convert a 144p file into 1080 using video encoders, but it will not at all affect the video quality or will not at all make the video look better.

Actually, it does.

I'd play GTA SA on 1080p Monitor under 180 - 100 FPS (200 sometimes but rarely..)

my FPS Drop to 80 - 60 while recording using Bandicam.

Bandicam record for quality
FRAPS record for DiskKilling (2+GB on god damn 30 seconds  :megusta:)

AlDuelz

• Helper
  • ⚠ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ⚠
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 10:38:57 PM

Actually, it does.

I'd play GTA SA on 1080p Monitor under 180 - 100 FPS (200 sometimes but rarely..)

my FPS Drop to 80 - 60 while recording using Bandicam.

Bandicam record for quality
FRAPS record for DiskKilling (2+GB on god damn 30 seconds  :megusta:)

So how to say... My fraps crack can record for over 1 Hour a good cracked one will not make u 30 s limit + the ''diskkilling'' I use sony vegas pro 13 and it converts it to 1080p60fps without lost the quality & convert very well the video, for me it's enough to make videos  :laugh3:.

Youtube
Steam

euno

• VIP
  • a proud candles member
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 12:20:17 AM
Show me why I can go to 120 fps till having 1080p60fps with fluidity

So if I record a 60 FPS video with Bandicam while playing with 130 FPS(that's how much I get while recording) that means I am getting "frame drops"? Last time I checked Fraps locked your FPS to whatever you record at. So you prefer playing at 60 FPS while recording, and not 130. That's how I figured I am dealing with a genius. This goes to show how arrogant you are&you know very little about hardware and software.

Bandicam make u lost FPS and make max 720p

Bandicam offers more options and a lot of ways to encode while recording. Just because the version you downloaded had 720p presets as default, and you not having the knowledge or the wits to change it to something else means Fraps is way better. Yeah.

you don't know anything about recorders & Youtube, I'm more experienced as you.

"Hmm, it would be very smart move to claim I know a lot more than someone else because I have more YouTube videos!", very sophisticated and logical thinking you've got there. I know a lot about recording and producing videos. I've been doing it for 8 years. Just because your little YouTube channel has some subscribers does not mean you're more experienced than me. This combined with your arguments shows how close minded of a person you are. Please do not reply to this and make a bigger fool of yourself.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:23:14 AM by euno »
yes