xSF

Author Topic: samp editor help  (Read 103 times)

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40
    • View Profile
    • RADIOACTIVE PRODUCTIONS
on: October 07, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
so I have an amazing interior that I made, and I would like to share it to all of you in the form of a video, but as a try recording it with fraps, SA:MP crashes. I am currently using SA:MP MAP EDITOR. Please help me. when I try recording it with a regular screen recorder, it captures everything except the gameplay........ (just wanted to say, it does not capture the things i do)

@ADoKaN @mk7 @Cait

Please help me, If no solutions available, tell me any other alternatives..... because I HAVE TO RECORD it.......

Thanks

euno

• Admin
  • type something witty here
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:28:35 PM
im guessing your recording software's directx hook conflicts with samp meditor

things you can try:
a)try using a different software(cracked bandicam is much better than fraps anyways)
b)run your game in windowed borderless mode with sampfuncs and record your screen

you cant record full screen applications with screen recording software it will just be black so you need to have it windowed

AlDuelz

• VIP
  • YT of 1 K subs
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 07:30:32 PM
a)try using a different software(cracked bandicam is much better than fraps anyways)
You make me cry, bandicam make u lost 25 fps while fraps only 5, fraps cracked > cracked bandicam Forever !  :tongue3:

Youtube
Steam

IGN : [GS]AlDuelz

euno

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:33:18 PM
You make me cry, bandicam make u lost 25 fps while fraps only 5, fraps cracked > cracked bandicam Forever !  :tongue3:

you having a shitty computer and no knowledge about how recording works is not my problem, fraps locks your frame rate to whatever fps you record at when bandicam doesn't, fraps is the worst game recording software

ADoKaN

• Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 07:40:21 PM
Try using bandicam and click on 'Test' button in the Editor, and start recording when the map loads so if it doesn't work then use the windowed game-mode and use the screen recording mode.

RadioActive

• VIP
  • Legend
  • Member Since Build 40
    • View Profile
    • RADIOACTIVE PRODUCTIONS
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
Windowed mode is just alt + m or something right???? Or alt + enter??

I have no experience related to sampfuncs, so I'll need to be spoon fed if i have to use that method.....

ADoKaN

• Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:04 PM
Windowed mode is just alt + m or something right???? Or alt + enter??

I have no experience related to sampfuncs, so I'll need to be spoon fed if i have to use that method.....
It's ALT+Enter. :smile3:

euno

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 08:53:26 PM
if sampfuncs indeed works with your map editor, go in your sampfuncs folder in the game directory and open sampfuncs-settings.ini, change these settings
Code: [Select]
antipause=true
window-mode=true
window-mode-no-border=true
window-mode-notopmost=true
your game should run in borderless windowed mode now and you can use screen recorders to record it